Welcome to AIOPS 2020
The International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations should bring
together researchers from both academia and industry to present their experiences, results,
and work in progress in this field. We want to strengthen the community and unite it towards
the goal of joining the efforts for solving the main challenges the field is currently facing.
A consensus and adoption of the principles of openness and reproducibility will boost the research
in this emerging area significantly.
The workshop will be collocated with ICSOC 2020
conference in Dubai 14-17 of December 2020.
Topics of Interest
- Self-healing, self-correction and auto-remediation
- Early anomaly, fault and failure (AFF) detection and analysis
- Self-adaptive time-series based models for prognostics and forecasting
- AFF identification, localization, and isolation
- Root cause analysis
- Adaptive fault tolerance policies
- Forecasting of hardware and process quality
- Decision support
- Planning under uncertainty
- Predictive and prescriptive maintenance
- Maintenance scheduling and on-demand maintenance planning
- Fault tolerant system control
- Reliability and quality assurance
- Autonomic process optimization
- Energy efficient cloud operation
- Autonomous service provisioning
- Explainable AI in general
- Visual analytics and interactive machine learning
- Active and life-long learning
- Information and communication models for AIOps systems
- Platforms: Time-series DBs, Streaming, Data Lakes
- AI platforms for AIOps
- Decentralized ID management and CA system/technologies
- Design of experiment (DoE) for different use-cases, testbeds, evaluation scenarios
- Abstract submission deadline: August 16, 2020, at 23:59 (extended) AOE
- Paper submission deadline: August 24, 2020, at 23:59 (extended) AOE
- Acceptance notification: September 13, 2020, at 23:59 AOE
- Paper camera-ready deadline: September 27, 2020, at 23:59 AOE
- Workshop date: December 14, 2020
Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workshop.
We have strived to create a diverse program and reviewer pool for our workshop, and to share our call for papers widely.
However, we also are grateful for suggestions of any individual researchers or research groups who we might have missed.
This workshop is sponsored by Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.